Robbers Hut, Topanga, 1909
See how it looks today
Homesteader, Joe Robison, drives the mail stage from a stone building known as "robbers hut," the remains of which are still standing near the intersection of Topanga Canyon Blvd. and Old Canyon Rd. Robbers hut was used in the 1870s by the bandit Tiburcio Vasquez as a hideout.
Photo courtesy of Topanga Historical Society.
Return to Time Travel Page
Back to Topanga Online Home Page